- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 ½ lbs boneless beef chuck or other well-marbled stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 container Maya Kaimal Butter Masala
- ½ bunch scallions, thinly sliced (optional)
- In a medium-sized covered skillet or Dutch oven, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add the cubed beef and brown lightly on all sides.
- Add the Maya Kaimal Butter Masala. Cover and simmer over low heat for 1 hour. Continue cooking, partially covered, until beef is completely tender, 15 to 30 minutes more.
- Garnish with sliced scallions and serve with basmati rice or Indian naan or other flatbread.