- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 cup Maya Kaimal Spicy Ketchup
- 1 15 oz can black beans, drained
- 1 15 oz can dark red kidney beans, drained (and/or Pinto beans)
- 1 15 oz can diced tomato (with juice)
- 1 cup water
- In a small stockpot, heat olive oil and sauté meat until lightly browned.
- Add chili powder and sauté briefly.
- Add ketchup, drained beans, tomatoes and their juice, and water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.