- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 lbs boneless shoulder or leg or of lamb, cut into 1 ½ to 2-inch cubes
- 1 large potato or sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1 to 1 ½ cubes
- 1 container Maya Kaimal Vindaloo
- In a medium-sized covered skillet or Dutch oven, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the cubed lamb and brown lightly on all sides.
- Add 3/4 Maya Kaimal Vindaloo sauce and potatoes. Partially cover and gently simmer over low heat until lamb is fork tender, about 1 ½ hours. In the last half hour of cooking, check sauce consistency, if thin, remove lid to allow sauce to reduce and thicken.
- Add remaining Vindaloo sauce and heat through.
- Serve with basmati rice or Indian naan or other flatbread.