- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 ½ lbs boneless shoulder or leg or of lamb, cut into 1 ½ to 2-inch cubes
- 1 large potato or sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1 to 1 ½ cubes
- 1 container (15 oz) Maya Kaimal Vindaloo (for club size use about 2 cups)
- In a medium-sized covered skillet or Dutch oven, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the cubed lamb and brown lightly on all sides.
- Add the Maya Kaimal Vindaloo sauce and potatoes. Partially cover and gently simmer over low heat until lamb is fork tender, 1 to 1 ½ hours. In the last half hour of cooking, check sauce consistency. If thin, remove lid to allow sauce to reduce and thicken.
- Serve with basmati rice or Indian naan or other flatbread.