- 4 lb pork butt or shoulder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1 container (15 oz) Maya Kaimal Vindaloo (for club size use about 2 cups)
- 2 cups water
- Trim the pork of all excess fat and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized covered skillet or Dutch oven, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the cubed pork and brown lightly on all sides. Add the onion and cook until onions are soft and lightly browned, about 4 minutes.
- Add the Maya Kaimal Vindaloo sauce and the water. Cover and place in the oven. Braise until pork is fork tender, 1 to 1 ½ hours. Skim off any visible fat.
- Serve with basmati rice or Indian naan or other flatbread.