- 1 container Maya Kaimal Madras Curry
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup raw, whole cashews
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon chopped, fresh cilantro
- 4 lime wedges (optional)
- Combine Madras Curry, coconut milk, water and cashews in a medium soup pot. Bring to a simmer and cook gently, stirring occasionally, until cashews are thoroughly hot, about 5 minutes.
- Add the rice and cilantro and stir until the rice is heated through.
- Ladle into soup bowls and serve with lime wedges, if you like.