Spicy Ground Meat Skewers
- 1 lb ground lamb or beef
- ¾ cup Maya Kaimal Madras Curry plus more as needed
- ¾ cup dry breadcrumbs
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high.
- Combine the ground meat with the ¾ cup Madras Curry, bread crumbs, and salt. Mix well and divide into 16 balls. Roll each ball into a 3-inch long by 1-inch wide tube. Slide a soaked bamboo skewer lengthwise through each tube (2 per skewer).
- Place meat skewers on grill and cook for 4 to 6 minutes per side, turning once and basting with additional Madras Curry.
- Serve hot with yogurt or your favorite chutney.