Tikka Baked Chicken Thighs
- 8 chicken thighs (skin-on, bone-in)
- Salt and black pepper, as needed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup Maya Kaimal Tikka Masala
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Trim off excess fat from thighs. Season all sides well with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Place chicken in the pan, skin-side down and cook without moving until the skin is browned and mostly crisp, about 4 minutes. Turn each piece over and cook the other side for 4 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken, skin-side up, to an oven-proof baking dish leaving a little room between each piece. Spread about 2 tablespoons of Tikka Masala over the top of each thigh to cover skin side.
Bake until cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes.
Garnish with cilantro, and serve with rice or grain of your choice.