Tikka Masala Grilled Chicken
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs and/or drumsticks
- 1 container Maya Kaimal Tikka Masala (for club size use about 2 cups)
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Sliced red onion (optional)
- Cilantro sprigs (optional)
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high.
- Coat the chicken pieces with ½ cup Tikka Masala and place in a container or plastic zipper bag. Marinate in the refrigerator a few hours, or overnight if possible. Marinate overnight (or at least 8 hours) in the refrigerator.
- Grill over medium –high heat for 15 minutes, turning twice. Baste with 1 cup sauce and turn occasionally until chicken is cooked through, about another 15 minutes.
- Serve on a platter, garnished with lemon wedges, sliced red onion, cilantro sprigs, and any remaining sauce, warmed through.