Tikka Masala with Paneer & Peas
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 10 oz cubed paneer (a firm, fresh cheese available at Indian markets or specialty and natural foods retailers.)
- 1 container Maya Kaimal Tikka Masala (for club size use about 2 cups)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves (optional)
- In a medium-sized covered skillet or Dutch oven, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the cubed paneer and brown lightly on all sides.
- Add the Tikka Masala sauce and partially cover. Simmer for 10 minutes over low heat until paneer is heated through. If sauce becomes too thick, add water to thin.
- Add the peas and simmer a few minutes until they are heated through.
- Garnish with cilantro if you like. Serve with basmati rice or Indian naan or other flatbread.