Tikka Prawns with Peppers and Onions
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 red, green or yellow bell pepper (or combination), seeded, cut into ¼" wide strips
- ½ onion, sliced same width as peppers, about 1 cup
- 1 lb prawns (or jumbo shrimp), peeled and deveined
- 1 container Maya Kaimal Tikka Masala(for club size use about 2 cups)
- Sliced scallions
- In a wide sauté pan, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the bell pepper and onions and sauté until soft and just beginning to brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the shrimp and sauté until they just start to turn pink, about 2 minutes.
- Add the Tikka Sauce, cover and simmer over low heat unti lthe shrimp is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Serve with basmati rice and scallions, if you like.