Chicken Tikka Masala
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 ½ lbs boneless, skinless chicken, cut into 1-inch cubes (white and dark meat suggested)
- 1 container Maya Kaimal Tikka Masala (for club size use about 2 cups)
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- In a medium-sized covered skillet or Dutch oven, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the cubed chicken and brown lightly on all sides.
- Add the Tikka Masala sauce. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes over low heat or until chicken is cooked through. If sauce becomes too thick, add water to thin.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with basmati rice or Indian naan or other flatbread.