- 2 tablespoons clarified butter (ghee) or vegetable oil
- 1 ½ lbs boneless, skinless chicken, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 container Maya Kaimal Butter Masala
- Cilantro leaves for garnish (optional)
- Fresh ginger cut into matchsticks for garnish (optional)
- In a medium-sized covered skillet or Dutch oven, heat the clarified butter or vegetable
oil over medium heat. Add the cubed chicken and brown lightly on all sides.
- Add the Butter Masala sauce and stir to combine. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes
over low heat or until chicken is cooked through. Swirl in a tablespoon of butter to
finish. If sauce becomes too thick, add water to thin.
- Garnish with cilantro and ginger and serve with basmati rice or Indian flatbread.