- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 ½ lbs medium wild shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 container Maya Kaimal Kashmiri Curry
- ½ cup frozen peas (optional)
- In a medium-sized covered skillet or Dutch oven, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the shrimp and sauté until shrimp just turn pink.
- Add the Maya Kaimal Kashmiri Curry. Simmer over low-heat until shrimp are cooked through, 5 to 8 minutes. If sauce becomes too thick, add water to thin.
- Add peas if using, and simmer another minute.
- Serve with basmati rice, couscous, quinoa, or flatbread.