Marinated Chicken Kababs
- 1½ lbs cubed chicken breast
- ½ cup Maya Kaimal Tikka Masala plus more as needed
- 1 small red onion, peeled and cut into 1-inch wide wedges
- Lemon wedges
- Indian naan or other flatbread (optional)
- Marinate the chicken in ½ cup Tikka Masala and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high.
- Thread chicken cubes onto skewers, alternating with the red onion wedges. Place skewers on hot grill and cook for 4-6 minutes on the first side. Turn the kebabs over and baste with additional Tikka Masala. Continue grilling and basting until chicken is cooked through, a few minutes more. If serving with naan or other flatbread, place bread on grill briefly to warm through.
- Serve the hot kebabs with lemon wedges and flatbread.