Tikka Masala with Cauliflower and Peas
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ head cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets (about 4 cups)
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 1 container Maya Kaimal Tikka Masala (for club size use about 2 cups)
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves (optional)
- In a medium-sized covered skillet or Dutch oven, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the cauliflower and brown lightly on all sides, about 8 minutes.
- Add the Tikka sauce and partially cover. Simmer for 10 minutes over low heat until cauliflower is cooked through. If sauce becomes too thick, add water to thin.
- Stir in peas and cook for another minute or two.
- Garnish with cilantro if you like. Serve with rice or flatbread.