Welcome to aQPCasino.com, the best and profoundly dependable source to get all data about any of your preferred betting game or the betting business sector. We have built up our notoriety as a proficient data source as we realize that we are here to encourage the majority of our clients with most recent, authorized and 100% bona fide news about betting business sector and online club in Dutchnl.aqpcasino.com
- 1 lb carrots, peeled
- ¾ cup grated unsweetened coconut
- ¾ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 dried red chili
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard seeds
- 10- 12 fresh curry leaves
- 1 tablespoon urad dhal
- 1 cup diced (1/2”) onion
1 ½ teaspoons salt
- Using a food processor or box grater, coarsely grate the carrots. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the coconut, cumin, cayenne, turmeric, and about ¼ cup water to form a moist ball. Set aside.
- In a wok, heat the oil over medium- high heat. Add the mustard seeds and cover. When seeds begin to pop, toss in the dried red chili, curry leaves, and urad dhal and stir. When the urad dhal turns light brown, add the onion and fry until it softens and turns translucent, but not brown.
- Add the grated carrots and salt and stir frequently over medium- high heat. When the carrots are soft but still crunchy (2-3 minutes), add the coconut mixture and continue stirring for just another 2-3 minutes, until the carrots are tender but still orange, and the flavors are well blended. Do not overcook the carrots. Check the salt and serve immediately.
- From Maya Kaimal’s Savoring the Spice Coast of India p.77